- Clint became the Student Pastor at Elkview Baptist in September of 2011 after serving on staff in churches in Oklahoma, Maryland, and Texas.
- He received his Bachelor of Science in Pastoral Studies from Baptist Bible College (Springfield, MO) in 2007 and his Master of Arts in Church Ministries from Baptist Bible Theological Seminary in 2013. He is currently working on his Master of Divinity in Biblical and Theological Studies from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville).
- He and his wife, Rachel, have three children: Caitlin, David, and Cora. Rachel teaches at Elk Valley Christian School and enjoys ministering in our teen department.
- In his spare time, Clint enjoys cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes, Dallas Cowboys, coin collecting, and traveling. He has a strong desire to see people come to know Christ as their Savior and to teach them to live a life that honors Him..
- Terri has been working as the Administrative Assistant since November, 2005.
- She has been a part of EBC all of her life and can truly call EBC her “home” church.
- Terri has been married for over 27 years to Doug and has 4 grown daughters: Brittney, Heather, Ashlee and Krista.
- Outside of her clerical duties, she enjoys music, song writing, and is involved in the Music Ministry of the church.