Elkview Baptist Church has a pastoral vacancy.
EBC seeks a pastor with the following characteristics and abilities:
- Meet biblical criteria and qualifications (I Timothy 3, Titus 1, I Peter 5:1-4) a man of integrity and character.
- Rightly and effectively teach/preach the Word (II Timothy 2:15, 4:1-6).
- Must be “called” to preach.
- Be able to tenderly and compassionately watch over, understand, and shepherd the flock.
- Be able to lead us – we want our pastor to tell us where we are going, why, and say “follow me”, this is God’s vision for EBC as stated on our Mission and Vision Statements.
- Be able to oversee the ministries of the church and disciple leaders.
- Be able to deal with and diffuse conflict (See #4).
- Pastoral experience required
- Bachelor’s degree with biblical emphasis required.
- Graduate/Seminary strongly preferred.
Please express your interest by e-mailing the church: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new media resource is now available to all church members and attendees. If you have not received your invite via email please let us know by calling the church office at 304-965-3325. These media resources are completely free. There are many videos for children, as well as video and Bible studies for men and women on many topics.