Elkview Baptist Church has a pastoral vacancy.
EBC seeks a pastor with the following characteristics and abilities:
- Meet biblical criteria and qualifications (I Timothy 3, Titus 1, I Peter 5:1-4) a man of integrity and character.
- Rightly and effectively teach/preach the Word (II Timothy 2:15, 4:1-6).
- Must be “called” to preach.
- Be able to tenderly and compassionately watch over, understand, and shepherd the flock.
- Be able to lead us – we want our pastor to tell us where we are going, why, and say “follow me”, this is God’s vision for EBC as stated on our Mission and Vision Statements.
- Be able to oversee the ministries of the church and disciple leaders.
- Be able to deal with and diffuse conflict (See #4).
- Pastoral experience required
- Bachelor’s degree with biblical emphasis required.
- Graduate/Seminary strongly preferred.
Please express your interest by e-mailing the church: firstname.lastname@example.org